Sunday, August 23, 2009

Big Change

Jimmy and I have decided that he's going to be using his GI bill to go back to school! His classes start on September 3rd and we are so excited! (Okay well I am a little more than he is!). It's really great because with the post 9/11 GI bill he can actually quit his job and go to school full time!


I feel bad for not posting for such a long time but our computer has been acting crazy and only occasionally works. The frustrating thing is that we already took it in to someone and they told us there was nothing wrong with it (but I am sure that spontaneously shutting down is not normal). Anyway, Hudson is doing so great, he's not just walking, he's RUNNING... and climbing everything! The poor guy has bumps, bruises, and scratches but it seems like nothing will slow him down! We have been working in the garden often and he loves to pick his own cherry tomatoes to eat.

I guess this is what you do when you're bored in Michigan.


This picture melts my heart!

No comments: